Welcome to all our lady members and potential lady members. We have a
very friendly section with 40 ladies of all standards playing regularly in
competitions every week and we would love to see this number rise with
some new recruits.
At the club we run a wide programme of events including:
* Weekly competitions, some for trophies, some for fun
* League Teams. Our league team is currently in Cornwall Division One
* A week Roll Up on a Thursday and Sunday open to everyone
* A number of home and away friendly matches against other clubs
* Friendly matches agains our men’s, seniors and junior sections
* We set up golf clinics with Nick, the club pro
* We have several social events throughout the year.
* There is a book club and bridge club both of which meet regularly and we
have a social WhatsApp group for everyone to join to go on events. For
example we recently went to an Abba Tribute night at the Hall for Cornwall.
If you are interested in joining please get in touch with the club and they will
put you in touch with myself or Ros Gutteridge our new members liaison
The charity we are supporting this year is Sea Sanctuary, a mental health
charity helping vulnerable people who may be in crisis. They use a “blue
philosophy” and take traditional therapies out on the open water, literally
harnessing the healing power of the sea.